Find My IRS Tax Lien
FederalTaxLienSearch.com is a marketing resource for Tax Problem Resolution professionals to purchase IRS lien recipient names and addresses. Please contact us directly regarding this primary service via Andrew at (321) 872-7742 or email Info@FederalTaxLienSearch.com.
Due to overwhelming demand from taxpayers, we’re now offering a flat-fee records request service for taxpayers to get copies of their IRS lien and/or release records. If you’d like to find specific records on your own for no-cost, please read the blog post Search IRS Federal Tax Liens
Here’s how our paid service works:
- This service costs $175 for one individual or business entity.
- We can only research liens filed under your name and SSN or your businesses name and EIN.
- This search is done with Form 8821. This form gives us permission to request records from IRS.
- Send a message to us, then we’ll call you for your contact and payment information.
- Payment is due in full before the research is performed. You may pay via credit or debit card over the phone.
- Scan and email, fax, or mail the Form 8821 back to us after you’ve signed and dated it.
- Once we contact IRS and request records we’ll send you copies of them via email, fax, or mail.
- You’ll receive only IRS tax lien information using this service. We cannot research state or other non-federal tax debts.
- We’ll also discuss options to resolve the IRS lien issues if you’d like.
Have a tax question? Please visit InsightTaxServices.com or call (321) 872-7742 and ask for Andrew.